Have you thought about trying to finish your graduate degree?
If you are already having trouble balancing a serious career, individual obligations, family responsibilities, and still seeking to hold any type of a social existence, attending saturday and late classes at the community university or college is not easy.
However, you know that you ought to have that advanced qualification to stay competitive in the employment field and to further move forward your career.
A good, realistic strategy to this problem — start your degree online.
You might work for a diploma online from a major, respected American university or school.
You just register for classes over the Web. You will get your lessons instruction, do your assignments, take tests, deal with instructors and other students, pose and answer questions — all online.
Workable class schedules together with stimulating instruction are available for busy professionals just like yourself. But you make the decision when it is most convenient for you to put in the work on your tutorials and class reviews.
Who Will I be Learning From and Studying With?
The instructors at the online academic institutions are mostly professors from established, old-school campus colleges, alongside industry specialists who are successful in their area of expertise.
Is an Online School Easier Than Campus-Based Schools?
No, online coursework is not easy. Most students will need to commit some significant amount of time and work if you want to successfully complete your training.
Many classmates study very hard so that they can accumulate a thorough understanding of the subject matter. Web based training can be just as challenging as classes at a old fashioned walk-to campus.
What is the Next Move?
Start your graduate diploma online and gather up the skill sets you need to demonstrate to thrust your career to the next stage. Make the next reasonable step ahead in your professional career.
Consider these choices:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
Wherever you are in your professional life, graduate programs at Bentley University provide a clear path to future-proof your career. Whether you are launching a career, advancing in your chosen field, or breaking into a new industry, the MBA and MS programs at Bentley combine distinctive courses, resources and experiences to maximize your return on investment.
Located minutes west of Boston, Bentley’s MBA programs are tailored to your academic background and professional experience and come with a proven plan to help you earn the salary you deserve. Master of Science programs at Bentley help you develop expertise in a specific business discipline, positioning you excel at leading companies and other organizations. All Bentley graduate students learn from faculty who have a deep knowledge in their respective fields and work closely with a talented career services office that was recently ranked #2 in the country by the Princeton Review.
- MBA - Full Time
- MBA - Part Time
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Welding Technology
- And more...
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Computer and Network Technology
- Computer-Aided Drafting & Design (CADD)
- Automotive Technology
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Esthetics - Day
- Medical Billing & Coding - Day
- Medical Assistant - Day
- And more...
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- And more...
CT students have shorter and faster options. Check out details on short diploma programs at this page.