Are you considering finishing your graduate degree?
When you’re already having trouble finding the time for your full-time career, personal commitments, family responsibilities, together with still seeking to keep any form of a social life, squeezing in Saturday and evening courses at the regional college isn’t really very easy.
And yet you are pretty sure you might really need that advanced qualification to stay competitive inside the employment marketplace and to also enhance your career.
A promising response to this problem — complete your degree online.
You could attain your diploma over the internet from a fine, respected American university or school.
You just register for classes through the Web. You get all your course guidelines, complete your studying, attempt tests, communicate with teachers, tutors and other students, pose and answer questions — all online.
Functional class schedules in addition to motivating classes are presented for working men and women including yourself. But you decide on when it is the right time for you to finish your tutorials and lessons.
Who Will be My Teachers?
The staff at a majority of these online schools are mainly professors from established, conventional campus universities, combined with industry experts who are working each day in their area of study.
Are Online Schools Easier Than Campus-Based Schools?
No, online coursework is not easy. An individual will need to put in some substantial spare time and energy to help you complete your coursework.
Many attendees work very hard in an effort to gain a comprehensive understanding of the subject material. Web-based classes can be just as challenging as courses at a traditional walk-to campus.
So what’s the Next Move?
Get going on your graduate program online and string together the relevant skills you need to boost your professional career up to a new level. Take the next logical step upward in your professional career.
Here is our short list:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Automotive Technology
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Associate of Science, Music Production (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)
- And more...
- Executive MBA
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- Special Education - Doctor of Education
- And more...
Local students have faster education options. See more at this DE page