Earning your graduate degree offers many additional career opportunities.
When you’re already having problems juggling a full time career, individual commitments, family time, along with still intending to experience any form of a social lifestyle, attending weekend and evening courses at a nearby college isn’t easy.
Still, you are aware that you could really use that higher degree to remain competitive around your employment marketplace and to build up and enhance your professional career.
A good, potential resolution to this dilemma — get your degree online.
You can now complete a degree over the internet from a foremost, reputable American university or institution.
You sign up for your classes over the Web. You receive all your course guidelines, complete your homework, sit for tests, talk with professors and other students, pose and reply to questions — all online.
Flexible course schedules together with helpful curriculum are provided for active men and women including yourself. But you choose when it is the most convenient for you to work on your tutorials and reviews.
Who Will be My Instructors?
The faculty at these online educational institutions are mostly instructors from established, old-fashioned campus-based universities, combined with industry specialists who are working every day in their area of expertise.
Is an Online School Easier Than Campus Schools?
Most students do not consider online classes easier. You will most likely have to dedicate some serious time and effort if you want to pass your subjects.
A good number of enrollees study hard so that they can accumulate a comprehensive command of the material. Online programs can be equally as rigorous as curriculum at a standard walk-to campus.
What’s my Next Step?
Earn your graduate degree online and strategically gather up the skills you need to bump your career to the next level. Take the next practical step upward with your professional career.
Learn more about these schools:
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Massage Therapy
- Professional Medical Assistant
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
New England Tractor Trailer Training School has more than a 50-year history of delivering hands-on driver training to qualified candidates.
NETTTS has the staff, equipment and ability to provide hands-on professional tractor trailer training and to assist people who are seeking to secure their future in transportation industry as well as those who want to upgrade their driving skills.
- HVACR Technician Training
- Commercial Drivers License
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- And more...
Founded more than 130 years ago by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit, Duquesne has grown to become one of the nation's top Catholic universities. The school’s mission is to provide a well-rounded education that challenges students academically while nourishing their spiritual and ethical development. Today, Duquesne is home to 10 schools of study and serves more than 10,000 students.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University-Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
- And more...
There are other options in NH if you want to look. Look around at other choices.