Would you be interested in earning your graduate degree?
When a person is already having trouble finding the time for a full-time job, private obligations, family time, along with still wanting to experience any form of a social life, attending weekend and late classes at your nearby college just isn’t easy.
Nevertheless, you are pretty sure you ought to have that advanced diploma to remain competitive inside your occupation area and to promote and advance your professional career.
A workable fix to this dilemma — complete your degree online.
You are able to work towards a degree online from a foremost, well-known American college or institution.
You just enroll in classes in your field over the Internet. You will receive all your program instructions, complete your assignments, sit for exams, meet up with professors and other students in your class, ask and respond to questions — all online.
Convenient lesson schedules and helpful courses are offered for busy professionals such as yourself. But you make the decision when it’s most convenient for you to put in the work on your lectures and quizzes.
Who Will be My Teachers?
The instructors at the online institutions are normally educators from well-known, more traditional campus-based colleges, as well as industry professionals who are well-known in their field.
Are Online Schools Easier Than a Campus School?
The coursework is still hard. You will most likely want to submit some serious time and effort so you can successfully complete your courses.
Just about all classmates work hard to be able to put together a comprehensive command of the subject matter. Web-based programs is often just as difficult as courses at a old fashioned walk-on campus.
What is my Next Move?
Get working on your master’s degree online and acquire the skills you have to have to move your professional career to the next level. Make the next sensible step ahead with your professional career.
These schools offer degree programs:
The University of Southern California Doctor of Social Work (DSW) online program is designed for experienced practitioners to harness innovative solutions to solve real-world problems.
Unlike a PhD in social work, which prepares scholars for careers in research and the professoriate, the DSW@USC is an online advanced practice degree program for working professionals who want to have a greater impact in their practice.
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
Building a better future starts in the classroom. The online master’s degree programs from American University’s School of Education are designed to prepare you to teach the next generation of difference makers.
- Masters in Education Policy & Leadership
- Masters in Teaching
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Welding Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Practical Nursing
- Medical Office Assistant
- Massage Therapy
There is no more exciting time to be part of the renowned Tulane School of Social Work or of the intriguing city of New Orleans than at this moment. Fully accredited by the Council of Social Work Education and ranked in the top 20 schools of social work in the country, Tulane School of Social Work offers a "clinical-community" curriculum based on relationship-centered practice.
- Masters in Social Work
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
Ohio has more education alternatives all over the state. See career alternatives.